How the heck did it get to be August 27?!? I feel like the summer just started and here we are, staring down Labor Day. Here’s a little recap of my August so far.
1. A snapshot used in my feature on Tartan & Sequins.
2. Trip home to Richmond for a few days.
3. Print mixing! Florals and stripes.
4. The view while eating at Knot Just a Bar in Omena, Michigan during Emily and Dylan’s wedding weekend.
5. I finally broke down and got espradrilles! They are on super sale at J.Crew.
6. After searching high and low, I found Berger cookies at Giant in Bethesda. Heaven.
7. Hampie just hanging out.
8. My gold DIY Webster for Target flats (inspired by this post)
9. Trying out a class at the Washington Ballet
10. Love this cross back dress from Target
11. Fabulous zebra scarf I found at the Banana Republic outlet
12. Emily and Dylan’s awesome rehearsal dinner setting