A snapshot of my latest Instagrams (follow me! @hmbien). Clearly I’ve been frequenting sporting events a lot lately…
1. UVA football game! Wish there were a few more fans in the stands…
2. Wine tasting this past weekend at Barboursville Vineyards. Perfect weather.
3. Took advantage of a lazy afternoon to break out the paints.
4. Jumbo margaritas two weekends ago when my old roommates and I got together in Charlottesville.
5. October flowers!
6. Not a cloud in the sky one beautiful fall morning at the Cathedral.
7. Nutella milkshake. Seriously, it’s life-changing.
8. Perfect weather for a Nats game a few weeks ago.
9. Students from THEARC performing Thriller at this month’s Phillips after 5 at the Phillips Collection.
10. And one last baseball game of the season.
11. Actually had time to cook last week! Scallops with roasted tomatoes.
12. Cotton candy. Yes.