In case you don’t already follow me on Instagram (@hmbien), here’s a recap of a few snapshots over the last month:
1. I worked the Sail to Sable and Snapping Turtle Kids booth at the Junior League of Washington Holiday Shops. Both are fabulous small companies – Sail to Sable has gorgeous tunics and dress and Snapping Turtle Kids has the most adorable kids’ bathing suits and cover ups. Definitely check them out when you’re doing your Christmas shopping!
2. Gorgeous Christmas tree in the foyer of the Sphinx Club
3. The busy main floor of the JLW Holiday Shops – there were so many great vendors! PS If you’re interested in joining the Junior League of Washington, applications are due December 14 for membership starting next September. I’m on Member Recruitment, so let me know if you need more infomatio!
4. Hampie all ready to go home to Richmond for Thanksgiving
5. Relaxing in the sun in front of the screen door on an unusually warm day in Richmond
6. Ice skating at the new Georgetown Waterfront rink with the Levo League DC (definitely check out the Levo League – it’s a great women’s networking group that’s started in several cities including New York an DC)
7. New Christmas cards!
8. Mom has realized it’s a good idea to decorate the Christmas tree when everyone’s home for Thanksgiving…
9. Checking out the food trucks during my JLW Holiday Shops stint – I’m never downtown during the week to try these out!
10. If you haven’t tried these Junior Mints Peppermint Crunch, you need to. They are amazing.
11. Bethesda Row decorated for Christmas
12. Obsessed with the big scale gingham for resort at J.McLaughlin