I’m on a pink and orange, pink and coral, tangerine and magenta, etc., etc. kick these days. It’s such a fun, fresh color combination, especially combined with all white. This may have to be my next bedroom redecorating project (which I promise won’t be for at least a year… really, I promise.)
Source: Phoebe Howard
Source: House of Turquoise
My new love of pink and orange could barely contain itself when I was perusing C.Wonder’s Sale this evening. They have so many fabulous pink and orange items that one could easily put together a new look with accessories. Click on the names below to shop. All items are 50% off prices listed below with code EXTRA50 (I’m not sure when it expires.)
1. Heart Ikat Print Pillow Cover $29.99 (plus additional 50% off)
2. Embroidered Wave Pillow Cover $29.99 (plus additional 50% off)
3. Round Lacquer Box $4.99 (plus additional 50% off)
4. Embroidered Turtle Pillow Cover $12.99 (plus additional 50% off) – perfect gift for the friend who is obsessed with turtles – doesn’t everyone have one of these friends??
5. Ceramic Flower Votive $2.99 (plus additional 50% off)
And, just for fun, and because everyone knows I seriously love the idea of dogs in my decor. I may not have a dog yet and I may not have any dogs decorating my own home yet, but I seriously love dog motifs. An entire wall of Victorian era dog paintings in gold frames? Yep, that’s what I want.
The Beagle Plate $19.99 (plus additional 50% off)
Have you spotted any great pink and orange finds recently?? Any other color combos I should latch on to next?