Last month I received a VoxBox from Influenster. This summer’s box didn’t have anything too fancy, but it introduced me to some great products that will absolutely go into my regular rotation. The products were selected with the goal of getting a girl through summer’s busy wedding season and I have definitely put all to use.
- Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream: I am a sucker for skincare products, so this clearly was the item I was most excited to try in my VoxBox. While it is billed as a cream for morning and night, I’ve found that it is far better when used solely as a night cream. It’s extremely moisturizing, which is wonderful, but for day it’s almost a bit too greasy. However, that’s just what I’m looking for at night since I use a Retin-A treatment (this girl doesn’t want wrinkles!), which can be drying.
- Pure Silk Shave Cream: This is a foamy, thick cream that has converted me to using a shave cream every time I shave.
- Tide to Go: How did I not already have one of these in my purse? I know these little miracle stain removers have been around forever, but somehow I just missed the boat up until now. I have already used this so many times and it works.
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure: While I’m not a blue nails kind of girl, this is a truly pretty shade for those who like their colors outside the pink/red/nude world. Plus, my nails held up for several days without chipping! This polish claims to have a basecoat, color, and topcoat in one and it definitely lives up to the hype.
- Eco Tools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge: This is absolutely a product I will reach to whenever I’m looking for a little deeper, but gentler, cleansing than usual. It’s perfect to use with a mild cleanser such as Cetaphil and leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed.
Do you have any summer beauty basics that have made their way into your daily routine? I’d love to know what other products I should try!