Time for my recap of this past month’s Birchbox. This month included a whole slew of great products and I used every single one in its entirety. I’ll likely buy the full size of at least one of them, which, for me, is the sign of a good Birchbox month.
This month’s box included:
- Tocca Crema de Mano – Bianca: I love Tocca fragrances, so I was excited to try one of their hand creams. Bianca is a refreshing scent that is not too overpowering, and the cream itself is moisturizing without being too thick. I just wish they carried it in the Margaux scent so that I could coordinate with my winter perfume!
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate: I absolutely loved this serum. It was light and dried quickly which is perfect for using under a normal moisturizer. My skin felt dewey and smooth throughout the day.
- Harvey Prince Ageless Liquid Loofah: Not such a fan of this body wash. It didn’t have much of a lather at all and I just didn’t feel like it was a great cleanser. After trying both this and the lotion, I am unimpressed with this line.
- Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Nectar: While I have about 100 lip balms laying around and don’t necessarily need another, I did love the neutral color of this lip balm. Plus, at $8, and with adorable packaging, it makes for a cute little add on to throw in a gift bag.
- R+Co Cleansing and Moisturizing Duo: I am not sure this shampoo and conditioner duo is worth its full price cost, but it definitely smells great and made my hair feel silky smooth.
- Atelier Cologne Vanilla Insensee Fragrance: One of the first products I bought full size after receiving a Birchbox sample was a the Orange Sanguine perfume from Atelier Cologne, so I was delighted to receive another sample from this company. The Vanilla Insensee is a warm, intense fragrance that will be perfect for fall and winter. As I already knew from my first Atelier Cologne experience, their perfumes last all day long.
Sign up for a monthly Birchbox here or shop the products below!