October’s Birchbox was full of products that would be great for someone, just not for me. With the exception of the lip balm, these are all products that I can confidently say I won’t be purchasing, but they may have an audience elsewhere.
This month’s products included:
- TONI&GUY Classic Shine Gloss Serum: This serum adds a bit of gloss to dry hair, and while it was a bit much for my hair, I could see it being a great option for hair that’s drier or has frizzy issues.
- CLEAN Rain Eau de Parfum: If you’re in the market for a fresh, melon scented perfume, this one’s for you. That’s not my cup of tea, but it’s certainly long lasting. All day I kept getting whiffs of it, and wishing I was back to one of my floral perfumes.
- Supergoop! CC Cream: This CC cream offers a bit more coverage than I’m used to, but if you’re in the market for a heavier than normal everyday CC cream, with SPF, then this is a great option. Plus, Supergoop! is a brand that truly specializes in broad spectrum sun protection.
- Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips: On Saturday, I was outside at a the UVa game all day and totally forgot lip balm with SPF. My lips got totally fried and this balm saved the day on Sunday. Two days later, and all remnants of the burn are gone.
- ModelCo Power Lash Mascara: I’m still having a tough time finding a mascara better than Benefit’s They’re Real. This mascara is on par with any normal drugstore mascara, but not worth the price. However, I’ll definitely toss this travel size in my makeup bag to have on hand for touch ups.
Shop this month’s Birchbox products using the links below!