Happy Friday, y’all! I didn’t expect to get a post up today, but I’ve been waking up at 6 AM on the dot lately and actually getting out of bed rather than laying there frustrated trying to get back to sleep. It’s amazing what I can do with an extra hour and half in the morning! So, if you’re looking for a few fun links to distract you from your Friday, keep on reading—and don’t forget to check out my colorful outfit post from yesterday!
- Want to get the coffee table look above? You’ll need this candle, this gold objet, a book by a blogger, one about a style icon, a home decor book, and one about a classic movie. Of course, this tray will round it all up.
- It took me a few years, and I previewed it in this post, but I finally joined the world of stylish sneakers. No surprise I chose the loudest ones. Now, how the heck do I style them? Of course Man Repeller had an article a few years ago with the perfect fashion-y answers.
- As I look to decorating a new apartment next month, I’ll make sure to keep all these tips in mind. While I’m definitely all about zero clutter, creating white space is not my forte. I can’t help my love of color, but a bit of relaxing white might be nice this time around.
- I’m obsessed with Mackenzie’s outfit in this post. These pineapples sandals are the newest addition to my wish list.
- Next month I’m headed to the Hamptons and luckily one of the girls in our group has taken the lead on already making dinner reservations. T-3 weeks until Instagram overload. My accommodations won’t be anything close to these, a girl can dream, right?