I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I’m down in Lampasas, TX enjoying ranch life before heading back into Austin tonight to go to the Texas V. Texas Tech game. It won’t be the same as a Virginia v. Virginia Tech game, but I have high expectations for the type of tailgating I’ll see from the Texans — plus, you can drink in the stadium.
I also have a round up of the best sales for you today on the blog, just in case you’re thinking about doing a bit of online shopping. There’s really no point in going out to the stores anymore — you can do everything from home, when you have the time, and, for the most part, the sales go on all weekend.
SHOPPING THE SALES
- Kate Spade has an extra 30% off everything plus free shipping. I went a little crazy and picked up these chair signs for our wedding next December and this tumbler for myself.
- J.Crew has 40% off your entire purchase AND free shipping. This is a sale you can’t beat. I’m thinking about picking up this tartan top for the holidays. If I didn’t already have a few check vests, I’d also have my eye on this tartan vest.
- J.Crew Factory has 50-60% off everything. You can’t beat a puffer vest for under $30. Remember when we used to pay over $100 for these at J.Crew?!
- Nordstrom has an extra 20% off select sale items. Pick up this faux fur collar coat for an absolute steal or a dress in the most stunning shade of royal blue.
- Get 25% off your purchase at Madewell and free shipping and returns for Madewell Insiders (it’s free to sign up!) A turtleneck dress from Madewell is one of my best purchases of all time and I’m also loving the button details on this dress.
- Anthropologie has 30% off your purchase. I could go crazy here both for myself and picking up gifts ahead of the holiday season.