Well, we’re officially in the holiday season! Things get absolutely crazy this time of year, and we made it even crazier by tacking on a trip out to Louisville, Kentucky followed immediately by a quick 24 hours in Morristown, NJ to meet our newborn nephew. Needless to say, my usual priorities like blogging, working out, grocery shopping all fell a little behind from last week to this week. But I’m settled back in now and have several posts to write over the weekend. You can expect home, style, entertaining, and travel all over the days to come.
SHOP MY INSTAGRAM
Did you know that you can shop all of the items in my home and style Instagrams? Under the “Shop” tab at the top of the blog, you’ll find images of all my Instagrams and links the featured items. You’ll find this outfit, including the save and splurge options of this coat on that page.
- I’ve been living in the Zella leggings I’ve bought from Nordstrom. I have both this high waisted pair and this pair with a fun, strappy detail. And I just picked up this moto inspired pair, too. They are such a great price — literally half of what you’d pay at lululemon.
- Did you catch my latest travel guide? I have your Ring Road road trip itinerary all set for your next trip to Iceland.
- Adam and I seriously considered eloping, and though we ultimately decided against it, I absolutely loved reading about Cathy’s Charleston elopement.
- J.Crew is starting to redeem itself. I absolutely love this buffalo check shirt-jacket, it’s insanely soft. This belted crossback top also seems like a winner, especially as my wardrobe shifts more casual.
- Where should I go in 2018? This list of the 50 places to travel next year is a good place to start brainstorming.
- The holiday season means holiday cocktails, and I have a delicious cranberry mule recipe for you on the blog. I’m all for easy entertaining and this definitely fits the bill.