Okay, okay, I’m finally giving in and doing a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post because there actually are amazing deals to be had and I know that y’all actually do like to know when there are great sales going on. However, I’ve been a little bit resistant to writing anything about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for a few reasons.
A. I’m not a Nordstrom cardholder, so I haven’t been shopping it early.
B. It’s just SO over saturated on social media, particularly if you follow a lot of bloggers, so I know you’ve seen most of these items already.
C. A fellow blogger put a poll out on her Insta stories asking who wanted her to do “N Sale” posts. Only 25% said yes – and she said, of that 25%, almost every single one was a blogger.
But, here I am, doing a post regardless. Keep on reading below to see some of my top picks and the things that I’ll be adding to my basket.
WHAT’S ACTUALLY WORTH BUYING IN THE NORDSTROM SALE
- Zella Ombre Leggings: I’ve noticed more people opting for soft shades of gray rather than black in barre class lately, so I may decide to pick up these leggings and jump on that trend.
- Zella Crop Leggings: It’s always worth picking up another pair of cropped leggings to wear around the house – particularly when they’re just over $30.
- Voluspa Candles: I always pick up a set of these candles – they’re great for giving individually as gifts – or keeping for yourself.
- Diptyqye Candles: This set feels like a little luxury and the scents are so delicious. They pack a lot of punch into a tiny little jar.
- Sam Edelman Over the Knee Boots: Looking for a classic pair of boots that you’ll wear with jeans and dresses alike? This is your pair. Plus, they’re $100 off in the sale.
- Barbour Quilted Jacket: A timeless Barbour jacket for well under $200 is an absolute must-buy. Get it in black or navy, whichever neutral suits you best.
- Zella Loop Back Tank: Of course you’ll need workout tops to go with your new Zella leggings and I love this open back option. This mesh tank is also fun.