It’s time for my seasonal beauty round-up! I’m sharing with you a few of the must-haves that I’ve discovered over the past few months from skincare to shower and beyond. I’m admittedly product-obsessed, so I’m always trying out new sunscreens, lip balms, serums, and so on. And, I’m always excited to collect my favorites once a season and share them with you!
MY SPRING BEAUTY MUST-HAVES
I use the same thick creams all year round, particularly at night, but, finally, in spring, I feel like I wake up just as moisturized as when I went to bed. I’m no longer fighting a battle against dry skin and I’m (almost) always feeling dewy and refreshed. This is the time of year that I love using the most effective anti-aging products because I can really feel and see the results – and who isn’t feeling at their most gorgeous when the weather is at its best?!
A ROUND-UP OF THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR SPRING
If you’re looking for new products to try this spring, here are a few of the things I’m loving right now. Have more questions about my favorite beauty products? Shoot me an email and I’m happy to chat!
- Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21® Exfoliating Pads: I love incorporating a little extra boost into my routine a few mornings a week, and these amino-acid exfoliating pads are a treat to use every few days. They make my skin feel smoother and they’re perfect for sensitive skin.
- Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21® Wrinkle Resist Serum: This serum is amazing as a base layer under moisturizer. It plumps, hydrates, and makes your skin feel bouncy and youthful. Basically, this new Peptide 21® line from Peter Thomas Roth is killing it.
- Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21® Lift and Firm Moisturizer: I’m not afraid of extra hydration and this moisturizer delivers. However, it’s also not greasy, which I know is a concern for some (I say bring on all the hydrating, plumping powers and I’ll worry about oil later!). It helps even out your skin, smooth fine lines, and it works.
- Maple Holistics Silk 18 Shampoo: I don’t have hair that generally needs help in the silky department, but this shampoo is making my hair look extra luscious (okay, my hair is getting dangerously close to too long, but this is keeping it in the acceptable territory!). Plus, I love the scent.
- The Burren Perfumery Atlantic Coast Facial Serum: I became obsessed with this serum when I picked it up on our Ireland road trip last year and when I saw they had a sale on serums last week, I picked up 2 more bottles. It smells heavenly and I can’t get enough of face oils, particularly ones made by a small craft maker.
- Aubio Hydrating SPF Lip Balm: If you don’t have SPF in your lip balm, you need to pick this up. ASAP. Your lips will show sun damage someday, too!
- Herbivore Lip Polish: But, if you’re not in the sun, this is the lip balm you want to be using. I keep this in my work bag and apply it every time my lips need a little extra care. The packaging is minimal and gorgeous and the scent is light and perfect.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Moisturizer: Y’all know I love It Cosmetics, and this Bye Bye Redness Moisturizer got me through the winter and is carrying my right on into spring. It’s soothing, it’s cooling, and it makes my skin feel supple all day long.
- It Cosmetics Neck Cream: If a neck cream existed before this one, I didn’t know about it. We know we’re supposed to be moisturizing our neck just as we do our face (that’s where your age shows!), but I doubt I’m the only one who didn’t want to waste my precious face cream on my neck. Now, I have a big tub of cream that’s just for my neck. And I’m slathering this on every.single.day.
IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING…
I was sent several of these products to try by the brands. Each season, I receive press mailers with new products, but only a few (those above!) make it into my regular rotation. Those are the products that I go on to purchase more of when I run out and those are the ones I share with you!