|Prep Time||25 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Take puff pastry dough out of freezer and let it come to room temperature.
- Sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese and truffle salt on the counter. Place the puff pastry sheets on top. Using a rolling pin, flatten out the puff pastry sheets.
- Fold the sheets in half, flip, and then repeat with a new round of parmesan and truffle salt. You can't over-cheese it, trust me!
- Roll the puff pastry out to roughly 1/8" inch. Carefully slice into 1-1.5" strips.
- At this point, I like to fold the strips in half and then twist, making them a bit shorter and thicker. Do what you prefer!
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the twists start to turn golden. Serve warm and enjoy!