Happy Tuesday! It seems these December weeks are flying by and I’m still trying to figure out how to cram all my holiday activities into just a handful more days. From lights to see, cookies to bake, parties to attend, sequins to wear, and evenings to spend cozy by the Christmas tree, I’m hoping there’s time to do it all. Seriously, why can’t Christmastime extend another month or two?
- Is this not the most perfect tartan scarf you’ve ever seen? It has all the classic colors, the most gorgeous plaid, and it’s cashmere. For under $50, this literally cannot be beat.
- This photo is from a fun photo shoot I did this past weekend with my friend Sadie for a client of hers. There were so many gorgeous items to style!
- I loved reading how The Everygirl’s staff gets their homes ready for the holidays. It’s been killing me that I haven’t had more nights at home to enjoy the warm glow of my Christmas tree and a mug of hot chocolate. I’m hoping next week slows down a bit and lets me take in the more domestic side of the season.
- I picked up this top on sale last week at Anthropologie. I’m not sure if it was intended for holiday, but this gorgeous emerald green lace (it’s darker in person) is perfect with a pair of black leather pants, gold jewelry, and sparkly heels.
- These buffalo check pajamas are under $18 and the perfect treat for you or anyone on your holiday shopping list. Plus, they’re such a classic winter print.
- On that note, I’m such a sucker for a timeless red and black color palette, so I absolutely loved Kristen’s holiday look here. Seriously, for $79, this top is a must have.