I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I’ve been down in Texas since Monday and spent the past couple days out at the ranch in Lampasas before heading back to Austin this morning. Once we get back to DC, it’s a quick turnaround before heading down to Charlottesville for our wedding.
And, with the wedding, I don’t plan doing gift guides this year, I do have a roundup of the best sales for you today on the blog, just in case you’re thinking about doing a bit of online shopping. There’s really no point in going out to the stores anymore — you can do everything from home, when you have the time, and, for the most part, the sales go on all weekend.
SHOPPING THE SALES
- Kate Spade has an extra 30% off everything plus free shipping. Of course I had to get these “Mrs.” earrings for the day after my wedding.
- J.Crew has 50% off your entire purchase AND free shipping.
- J.Crew Factory up to 80% off. You can’t beat a puffer vest for under $30. Remember when we used to pay over $100 for these at J.Crew?!
- Get 25% off your purchase at Madewell and free shipping and returns.
- Anthropologie has 30% off your purchase. I could go crazy here both for myself and picking up gifts ahead of the holiday season.
- BHLDN is having their once a year sale with 30% off sale. I’ve picked up great lingerie and my bachelorette / honeymoon dress in their sale section, so you can also find gorgeous pieces for all occasions.